Friday, April 24, 2015

Stampin up flower / washi tape/ Thinking of you

Friday April 24, 2015
 
As I mentioned Tuesday I am using scraps and making cards... Well I guess I should of added I am also going to use stamps that I have not used or used only a couple of times.. Not counting sentiments because I used them all the time.
This card is all stampin up.. well Washi tape and flower/leaves.. The sentiment is Simon says, the pearls are ??? ones I just have laying around. I used Paper trey ink.  Love the look and fresh colors.
 


Challenges:
Scrap-creations - spring flowers
Through the craftroom door April 21-27 - atg
Word art Wednesday #180 - atg
Simon Wednesday - clean and simple
Creative inspirations #310 - atg /opt. sketch
Cute card Thursday #370 - clean and simple
DRS designs #171 - bloomin beautiful
Crafts 4 eternity #223 - atg
That's crafty - lets keep it simple
Fussy and fancy #137 - springtime flowers

recipe: su washi, flower, leaves, ss sentiment, half pearls, ink pti




8 comments:

Rene said...

What an adorable card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Monika Reeck said...

woooww great stampin up stamp you have Billie and loveee that green flower and green sentiment so elegant and washi tape you have is adorable I have not so nice one it is only black yellow orange and some blue and some with navi images at there I was only get that cause my bday from SIL hehe..love your card sweet friend
hugs, Monika

Beth Brovold said...

Using you stash and bringing out the forgotten stamps...fabulous idea and wonderful card Billie!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Springtime Flowers"...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

AndreaNorris said...

Very good idea I should take a leaf out of your book, love the green combination. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD is weeks d good luck
Andrea x

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

The washi tapes are really pretty and so is the flower Billie. Lovely sentiment too. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge Billie. Have a good day!

Fondly,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

jenn shurkus said...

love the different washi tapes! great card :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

Shelia said...

Love the CAS look of this beauty! great use of the Washi tape. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at DRS Designs.

michele said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week! Fabulous card :) hugs x